Northway Insurance is committed to our clients!
Northway Insurance was started by Dale Gerlach and Dick Duginske 15 years ago. When the two founders decided to retire, they left their agency in good hands with Ben and Marlee Mueller. Ben is a licensed insurance agent and has also earned the Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) designation. The Mueller's strive to honor Northway's founders by continuing to follow the same core values the agency was built upon.
The Core Values at Northway Insurance
Quality of Service
- At Northway Insurance you can expect the exceptional when it comes to service. We will provide each of our customers with an insurance plan that is tailored to fit their needs and makes sure every client is covered, no matter what life throws at them.
- We strive to effectively communicate with our customers and companies in an open and direct manner. We want to assure our customers that we are listening to their questions and concerns and finding the best possible placement for their insurance needs.
- We hold ourselves to the highest possible standards for both integrity and ethics. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and we refuse to cut corners when it comes to our clients.
- We go the extra mile for our clients and our carriers. We want to find the perfect fit between the insured and the company, as it is never going to be a "one-size-fits-all" situation when looking at different people. We simply won't give up until we find the best possible solution.
- We want to get to know each and every one of our clients on a personal level. We want to ensure that our clients understand that they will always be put first and we will help them to find the company that fits their needs the best. We promise to treat everyone the way that we want to be treated.
Northway Insurance - Expect the Exceptional